Monday, March 03, 2008

"Got Milk? We've Got Cookies"


Sunday was Sarah's 7th birthday. Since it was on a Sunday she brought treats to school today. She is my one that doesn't like cupcakes. Loves cake but cupcakes are out of the question. I haven't figured that one out yet. Anyway, I had made these for her Kindergarten class last year and she wanted them again this year. I bought the giant cookies at the grocery store and wrapped them in saran wrap and put a napkin in the holder as well. The from Sarah greeting I printed from the computer in SU's colors. The birthday paper is from the DCWV Summer Stack from last year. I got the CD/DVD holders at Walmart. They come in so called "bold" colors. A couple of the colors are just a little off from SU but the kids don't care.

Paper: Brilliant Blue, Only Orange, Real Red, Yo Yo Yelow, Glorious Green, Whisper White
Accessories: Giga and Mega Marvy Scallop Punches, SU Circle Punches, Cookies, Saran Wrap, Napkins

4 comments:

Lisa Hetrick said...

I just love this idea. I have so many of those sleeves. Now I can put them to good use. I feel some baking coming on. TFS. Lisa SBS10

Latisha said...

This is a great idea, I will have to remember this, the next time a birthday comes up, or a classroom party.

Alex said...

What a cute idea - I am sure the kids loved them! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

JoAnna Goodman said...

Hope Sarah had a great birthday! I love this idea!