Friday, March 28, 2008

"Class Card #2"


Here is another card I am going to do in my class next Friday. I think I have posted this one before. Like I said the other day. I am casing myself for this class. I found the wood paper at Joann's. I love it. It really makes the card. I also doodled around the chicken to fill in the empty space. This card has a lot of pieces but it will be easy to make and shouldn't take much time at all. They will be making two of these. The bow is a separate piece of ribbon and then I glue dotted it to the wrapped around ribbon. Here is a link to a video on how to make the bunny ears bow. Mine got squished in the scanner a little. I love making these cause they are so perfect. I am kinda bow challenged.
Stamps: Best of Cluck
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Ruby Red, Whisper White, Non SU DP
Ink: Basic Black, Ruby Red
Accessories: SU Markers, Sheer Dotted Ribbon, Glue Dot (to secure the bow)

6 comments:

Lauri said...

I love chicken stamps! This is so cute!

Michelle Whitlow said...

Thank you so much for sharing the video on bow tying!! I'm bow challenged, too! I can tie a knot but that's about it. Cute card, too :)

Sarah said...

This card is just great! I have been wanting to pull this set out and use it for the longest time!!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

I really like this card. The wood paper really ties the whole thing together. Great job!

Melissa said...

Fabulous choice Rochelle!

M.

cyndi said...

i love this card! i love this set, i just never bought it! i love chickens!