Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Card Class Card"


Wow! Two posts in one day. Woo Hoo! As I was getting my stuff together for my class in April, I noticed that 4 out of the 5 cards I came up with were birthday cards. I didn't plan it that way, it's just how it turned out. So I decided to use one of the other cards for my next class in June and made this one last night. I am going to give them the choice of greetings from warmest regards. They can use either the thinking of you, happy birthday, or the thank you. I am also going to give them the choice of using the flower stamp or the candle stamp from Tags and More. I didn't give them any choices for my first class. My hot brown guy is coming by today to bring me my order so I can finish prepping for my class. I didn't get anything fun for me this time. Boo! I think my next order will have at least one stamp set for me. I feel like I am always ordering things that I "need" instead of things that I want.
Stamps: Tags & More, Warmest Regards, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Certainly Celery, Rose Red, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Non SU DP
Ink: Stazon Black, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Word Window, Silver Brads, SU Markers

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Amen to that! I swear I buy enough envelopes and Snail Adhesive to wall paper my entire study with them!

Love the card - it's so bright and cheery!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

Great card! I'm sure it will be a hit at your class! I love the multiple Word Window punches - I'll have to try that.

JoAnna Goodman said...

I think your class will enjoy this card because it is so cheery and fun. I've got the window word punch, and I'm going to have to try your technique -- it looks great!

Amy said...

I really like that card. the punches look great! Are you a demo for SU? For some reason I was thinking you weren't but I know you offer great classes.

Your post made me laugh because you said your "hot brown guy" was coming. Well, I teach high school at a very multicultural school and the kids that are hispanic or middle eastern call themselves "brown". (Not in a derogatory way at all). Anyway, so your "hot brown guy" comment made me think about what you were talking about. LOL

Have a great day!

Lauri said...

I love the days the hot "brown" guy comes here, too!! Great card...and you should definitely treat yourself to something you want!!

Sarah said...

This card is so springy!! I love the colors! Wish I could be at your class!!