Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"Wild About You!"


Here is another card I made for my nephew. I love it. I am so happy with the way it turned out. I have seen so many cute cards with the circles lately, I wanted to try one. My nephew will love it for sure. Of course I could send him a gum wrapper and he would be happy. He loves to get mail. LOL.




Stamps: Wild About You
Paper: Lovely Lilac, So Saffron, Real Red, Whisper White, DCWV DP
Ink: Lovely Lilac, So Saffron, Real Red
Accessories: SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punches, Word Window

12 comments:

Lauri said...

That's so cute! and I like your gum wrapper comment!!

Basement Stamper said...

Very pretty card, clever way to use it!

Melissa said...

Hahaha! I laughed out loud with the gum wrapper comment!

Excellent job Rochelle!

Many Blessings,
M.

Alex said...

This is awesome Rochelle and you cracked me up about the gum wrapper! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Latisha said...

Kids love getting mail... the gum wrapper made me laugh, it reminds me of my daughter. Your nephew is going to feel so special getting this card.

Lauri said...

Hi, Rochelle! I nominated you for an Excellent Blog Award! You have a great blog and have been my inspiration to embark upon the blogging and creation world! Thanks (see my post this morning for details!) chickenicity.blogspot.com

Jennifer Orbaker said...

My kids love getting anything in the mail too. He is going to love this card. I would have never thought to use the lilac color for a boy card, but this is great!

JoAnna Goodman said...

This card is fun! The colors are great! You are such a good Aunt!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute~ I just love it!

Michelle said...

Oh how very cute Rochelle! I have this set, and just love playing with it, so here's another one for me to try out! Thanks so much!
Michelle SBS10

Alyssa said...

Wow, I've been out of the loop! you've done some amazing stuff (surprise surprise) since I last checked in. what great ideas!!! Loving it ALL!

Lee said...

What a great boy card!! The colors and stamps are so perfect for that!! I'm sure he'll just love it!!