Thursday, February 07, 2008

"Welcome Baby"


These were hard to get a good picture of. But I wanted to show you that they were top folded cards. We made these at my stamp camp. The background stamp is from the retired hostess set so many sayings. We stamped the sweet one stamp on the lighter paper and cut out the words sweet one and popped it up on top of the stamped image on the darker paper. The colors don't really look "true" in this picture but trust me, they are and they look way better in person. The big scallop punch is a Marvy Uchida punch, the small scallop punch is SU and the circle was already cut out by my demo so I don't know what she used. I think she used a large Marvy Uchida circle punch.
Stamps: So Many Sayings, So Many Scallops
Paper: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom
Ink: Blue Bayou, Groovy Guava
Accessories: SU Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, Blue Bayou and Groovy Guava Double Stitched Ribbon, Dimensionals, Paper Piercer, Giga Scallop Punch

10 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute cards, love how they are monochromatic!

Lisa Hetrick said...

These are so cute. Love the color combinations instead of the traditional blue and pink. TFS. Lisa SBS10

Lee said...

Rochelle, these are just lovely!!! Wonderful color combos and simply classy design!!

Anonymous said...

Great cards! I love the colors that you used!

Melissa said...

Fab-u-lous! I will be ordering mine tomorrow morning and I can't wait!

Many Blessings,
M.

Sara Frawley said...

are the scallops punches? I LOVE the layering here! Great job.
By the way... TAG - you're it! Check out the details on my blog... www.sarafrawley.blogspot.com
SBS10 hugs!
Sara

Alex said...

Love the monochromatic look of these - great cards! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sandra Smart said...

Love these cards! I am getting that set and now I cannot wait for it to get here!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I really like all the scallops and circles, very cute.

crazy4mycrafts said...

These are really cute! The colors are great! I need to use more guava.. :)