Friday, February 01, 2008

"Scor-Pal Tutorials"

The Scor-Pal Feb/March on line magazine issue 3 is now up for your viewing. Check it out. I have two tutorials in this issue. The Valentine Matchbook Treats and the Valentine Gum Holder. There are a lot of cute projects and cards in this issue. Seriously, check it out.
If you don't have a Scor-Pal you should get one. It is so easy to work with and comes with great directions for several cool card folds. I love it for my gift items that I make in bulk. I can score the whole sheet of paper and then cut out my pieces instead of cutting them all out and then scoring them all one at a time.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Way to go girlie!

Many Blessings,
M.

Latisha said...

I couldn't live without my scor-pal, it makes things so much easier to do. I will have to go check out your tutorials. How cool for you >"<

Lee said...

Oh a score pal is definitely on my list.......but I have a few other things ahead of it!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I just bought a Score pal this week! I'm going on over to check out your tutorials! Congrats!!!!

Gwen said...

Hey congrats!! that is awesome!! I love my score pal!!!