Monday, February 04, 2008

"Rusty Birthday"


I love love love this card. We made this one in stamp camp. Am I right? Isn't it awesome!! I love the blocking and the flowers. And I like how we used the pattern paper as and image. This card folds at the top. I don't know if there is a name for it or not. The blocked part is popped up with dimensionals and there are copper brads in the middle of the flowers. The flowers are from the SU Pritties Kit
Stamps: It's Your Birthday
Paper: Really Rust, Groovy Guava, Old Olive, Soft Sky, River Rock, Fall Flowers DP
Ink: Really Rust
Accessories: Coper Brads, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Pretties Kit Flowers, White Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Square Punch

9 comments:

Carolyn Mustopa said...

I can't see the card!

Nancy said...

Having one of those days Rochelle?

Rochelle W said...

Ok, I'm a dork. I drafted it yesterday on my computer and this morning my daughter was on it so I posted it from my laptop. Turns out that the picture was on my computer not the laptop so it didn't post the picture. But I fixed it and now you can see it. I guess I am having one of those days. LOL Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Rochelle

Anonymous said...

This is a great card! These are colors I would never ever think to use together!

Lee said...

OH wow!!! I LOVE this layout and the dp blocks with the flowers....oh yeah.....it's definitely awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me! I stumbled upon your site accidentally and now I look forward to that e-mail that say's you've posted something new! Can't wait for the next one!

Alex said...

Very very pretty Rochelle!! I did something similar for Valentines day - these cards are so fun to make!! Love the colors on this one!! And, not to worry - we ALL have those days - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I love this card too! Those squares are too cool. I'm gonna have to open my package of this paper to try this.

Sandra Smart said...

Oh, I love it too! Really great card!