Wednesday, February 06, 2008

"Happy Hello To You"


Here is another card that we made in stamp camp. The color combo I love. I would had never put these together but man, do they work well. Don't cha think? The greeting is colored with markers so that it could be different colors and match the paper. It is also popped up with dimensionals. The butterfly stamp is a level 2 hostess set and the greeting is one of the Sale-A-Bration sets.
Stamps: Cause For Celebration, Lots Of Thoughts
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Taken With Teal, Rose Red
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Taken With Teal, Rose Red
Accessories: Matt Pack, Paper Piercer, Tangerine Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Markers, Dimensionals, SU Square Punches

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all your squares lately!
This card is simply lovely.

JoAnna Goodman said...

I'm liking all these squares! The color combo looks great, too! Great job, Rochelle!

Alex said...

I love this! Totally great stamp camp card!! The color combo is great!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Melissa said...

Fabulous! I love this layout Rochelle!

Many Blessings,
M.

Michele Kovack said...

This card ROCKS!

Lee said...

Pretty card......I really do love those colors also....that's why I love visiting blogs and doing challenges......sometimes I would have thought color combinations would be too strange....but then I see these beautiful cards like yours here!!

Michelle said...

LOVE IT! The colours are gorgeous, and such a simple layout. Really fab!
Thanks Rochelle!
Michelle SBS10

Tru said...

What a cute card, i love the layout and the colours you've used.
Trudi (SBS10)

crazy4mycrafts said...

You make everything look so great! I don't think I have enough patience to make all the letters different colors! Love it!