Sunday, February 24, 2008

"Enjoy Your Day"


My neighbor came over yesterday and we made a few cards. It was so fun. I didn't get as many cards done as she did cause I had to keep getting up to do things for the kids. But it was still a productive day for me. I found this paper at my local stamp store the other day and I knew I was going to use it with a Bella. I paper pieced her bags with the paper cause when I colored them it just didn't look right. I totally love how it looks. I found the giant flower last summer on clearance at Joann's for a quarter. Good thing I held on to it for eight months. LOL
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Riveting
Paper: Bordering Blue, Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Basic Black, Bordering Blue, Old Olive
Accessories: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Ticket Corner Punch, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Markers, SU Circle Punches, Dimensionals, Big Flower

12 comments:

Gwen said...

OH! so very cute!!!

Alex said...

this is really cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

JoAnna Goodman said...

LOVE the paper! Your Bella goes perfect with it! Great job!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Very cute Bella card. That flower is just perfect with that cute paper too!

Doris said...

That paper is just right for that stamp--it mimics her hair! Nice job!
Check out my bear video when you get a chance!

Doris said...

That paper is just right for that stamp--it mimics her hair! Nice job!
Check out my bear video when you get a chance!

Anonymous said...

Stunning! Love the Bella and her bags. Sometimes you just have to hang onto something long enough to find the perfect project for it. That's what the stash is alllll about!

Lee said...

VERY coooool!!! That paper is fabulous and so perfect with that flower!! They look like they were made for each other!!

Unknown said...

Love your card, great DP!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love the colors! That DP is fabulous!

Us 4 Vol Fans said...

I love this card and the paperpieced bags just sets it all off. You did a great job!

crazy4mycrafts said...

Very Cute!! Love the retro look!