Thursday, February 14, 2008

"Cow's It Going?"


I found another cow image that Kristine gave me. Isn't this one cute too? This cow is from CHF. I don't know if the greeting is CHF or not. It was in my stamped image container. Pretty sure I got it from Kristine as well. I didn't get any cleaning done that past three days but today I sure did. My neighbor came over to stamp today and I wanted her to help me move a piece of furniture so I could move my new dining room table down a little so we could fit all 6 chairs around it and one thing led to another and we cleaned, dusted, vacuumed, and moved more furniture around. We had so much fun. We didn't get a chance to make any cards but we had a good time. She says it is fun to clean someone else’s house and I think it is more fun to clean with a friend. That way it isn't so overwhelming. See, we got a new table last month and now I have lost my stamping area. So I needed to pack up all my stuff in bins and figure out where to put them. I don't have the pleasure of having a stamping room. I use my dining room table. So now I will have to figure out where to put all my stuff.
Stamps: CHF
Paper: Basic Black, Pink Passion, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Word Window, Black Grosgrain, Silver Cord, SU Markers

6 comments:

Alex said...

Awesome card - love that cow! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Catherine said...

cute card =)

Lee said...

That sure is a cutie of a cow!! I hear ya........I don't have a seperate stamp room either....yet!!

Debby Winters said...

How can anyone not love that cow! How adorably cute! Great card.

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I loooove cows! This card is perfect!! Glad you got some cleaning time in, I still haven't done that yet!

JoAnna Goodman said...

I am lovin' the cow!! Cute color combo! Great job, as always!