Monday, January 28, 2008

"Kick It!"


I want to do the weekly SCS challenges but I find I just don't have time. So I pick and choose which ones I do. I thought this one was kinda cool. It is SC158 a kick stand card. It isn't a real good picture of it. I was kinda in a hurry but you get the idea. I wanted to use a Bella cause it seemed to be the perfect size. I used my new one that I got from my friend Kristine. Thanks Kristine!!

Here is a close up look at the card. I stickled the pom poms and the bows in her hair. I also paper pieced her skirt.
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, DCWV DP
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: Brads, Stickles, SU Markers

14 comments:

My Paper World said...

She is very cute, and that paper is really pretty!

Nicole said...

adorable! I love this bella!

Melissa said...

Fabulous!

JoAnna Goodman said...

I love this Bella! So would Alyssa, since she cheers! Great job!

Alex said...

this is adorable Rochelle, love this bella! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Julie Koerber said...

Darling card! LOVE the colors!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this....it's the cutest!!! You are so Amazing with what you Create!!!!

Unknown said...

This is so cute, I am going to have to CASE your card I have all the supplies for it. Thanks for posting such a wonderful treat!

Lee said...

Oh how cute, cute, cute!!! I agree, the kickstand challenge was indeed a challenge...but very fun!! I love your dp!! I'll leave you with a cheer: WAY 2 GO!! LOL

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I love the sketch challenges, I just started doing them myself. This is a very cute kick stand card. You definetly have your mojo back!

Alyssa said...

These bellas are just so darling! Great job with the card. it's great!

SBS10

crazy4mycrafts said...

I like this one! It's so cheerful! I soo need to use my Bellas. They have been neglected for so long!

Kristine Reynolds said...

You are very welcome! Love what you did with her!

dawnmercedes said...

adorable!