Thursday, January 31, 2008

"Choco Pops"


My neighbor came over today and she was my test subject. She made all the projects for my stamp class. I wanted to make sure that the ladies would all get done in time. She got done in less than two hours so it was perfect. The class is 2 1/2 hours long. I talk for the first 30 minutes and show them how to do each project and then they have 2 hours to finish all 12 projects. While she was stamping, I whipped these out. These are covered Chocolate Lollipops. I got these at Walmart. The girls will be passing them out for Valentines Day. I also got pencils and I am going to put them in a cute Valentine cello bag. Super easy and very cute.

Here are the measurements:
This works with chocolate pops that are about 2 1/2 inches long.
Cut cardstock 5 15/16 x 1 1/2
Score at 3/4, 1, 3 1/2, and 3 1/4
Punch a 1/16 inch hole in center between the 3/4 score line and the 1 inch score line (fiskers pink handled hand held circle punch)
The image piece should be past the end of the flap so you can tuck it under the flap to close. Mine should have been a little longer but it works.

Stamps: Happy Hearts
Paper: Orchid Opulence, Pixie Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Orchid Opulence
Accessories: Chocolate Lollipop, Hand Held Punch

9 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

Alyssa and I love these. They are super cute! Great job! Glad to know your neighbor got all the projects done in plenty of time!

Lee said...

Oh these are sooooo sweet!!! And thanks for the tip.......I'll put those lollipops on my list!!

Anonymous said...

Another cute project again!! TFS!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

The kids will love these, super cute!

M.E. Greene said...

You always make the cutest stuff! I love your ideas!

Alex said...

Very cute project Rochelle - love these! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Corie said...

Love this project!!!

Michelle said...

ARE YOU SLEEPING.... EVER??? Wow - can't imagine when you get the time to make all this amazing stuff! You are a legend!
Michelle SBS10

stampingmommy said...

Rochelle - these are fabulous!! When do you have time to create all these beautiful things. These suckers are perfect!!
Heather (SBS 10)