Sunday, January 06, 2008

"Best Friends Box"


For Christmas, my best friend Shelly back in Minnesota sent me a cool tin box full of Cherry Cordial Hershey Kisses (my absolute favorite) and also in the box was some stamps and cool accessories. Ok, not sure why I had to tell you about the candy. It really isn't pertinent to the story. LOL Anyway, Shelly sent me this best friends stamp and I decided to make her something and use the stamp. I have wanted to make one of these boxes with the flap forever so I thought it was a good time. Here are the directions on how to make the 2,5,7,10 box. It was soooooo easy. I am going to fill it with something and send it to her. Hmmm..... Maybe celery sticks. She isn't really a chocolate lover. Just kidding I can't send her celery sticks. They would wilt before they got there. LOL She loves coffee so I think I will send her coffee.

Stamps: Inkadinkado
Paper: SU Fall Flowers DP,Wild Wasabi, Really Rust
Ink: Really Rust
Accessories: Scor-Pal, Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon, Fiskers Scissors, Rectangle Hole Punch

7 comments:

Dottie K. said...

This is so pretty. I'm sure she is going to love it. :)

Poppy's Mom said...

Gorgeous! She will love it.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very cute Rochelle! I love it!

Nancy said...

This is so pretty! I haven't made one of these boxes in ages....this may be my Vday project. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Very nice, she is sure to love it! Has the wind and rain stopped for you yet?

cyndi said...

how cute! i know i would love it so i am sure she will! Happy Monday!

Sandra Smart said...

You have the cutest things on your blog! I am fairly new to the blogging world and have just been tagged. I would like to tag you and link to your blog if you do not mind, because I just love your work!
I will be posting my tag and directions on my blog shortly.