Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Valentine Gum Holder"


Ok, done with Christmas, on to Valentine's Day again. These are part of three gift sets that I am making. They will consist of a gum, holder, M&M pull up holder, and a three nugget box. And speaking of Valentine's Day. I passed out those ginormous nugget boxes with beaded pens today for the teachers, secretary's, principal, and vice principal. Of course they loved them. When I gave the VP hers, she asked me if I would like to sell something at the valentine dance. Valentine's Day is huge at our school. No one knows why but it is. So I am going to come up with something to make to sell for $1. I was thinking maybe the kiss tents (only making them with 3 kisses instead of 6) or bag toppers, or the matchbook things that I just made for the kids classes. I don't know. I will have to think about it.
Stamps: Happy Hearts
Paper: Real Red, Pink Passion, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punches, Trident Gum, Word Window, Velcro Dots

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These came out adorable.

Bonnie said...

These are so cute!! Can't wait to see the rest of the gift set!

Melissa said...

Yeah! You know how much I love your gift sets and with all the red and pink for Valentine's Day, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Many Christmas Blessings,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

These are cute!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

super cute Rochelle!'
found your blog at beates yahoo group. iam a new member since yesterday!!