Saturday, December 08, 2007

"Quick Birthday Cards"


I needed a couple quick Birthday cards today. Tony's birthday was Friday and two people that he works with had birthdays a day before and after his. So I needed to make a quick card for them. One is a girl and one is a boy so I made the same card in different colors. You might remember I made the same coral/summer sun one last summer. I am going to make more of these to have on hand in different colors. Maybe some greens, pinks and red. I got the stamps at JoAnn's
Stamps: Fiskers Clear Stamps
Paper: Night of Navy, Ballet Blue, Summer Sun, Cameo Coral, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, Blue and Yellow Brads, SU Markers, SU White Gel Pen, Yellow Stickles

8 comments:

Joan said...

What a difference color makes in the mood of these cards. I love them. Bright, cheerful and the stamp selections are great. Thanks for the layout idea!

Bonnie said...

Your creations are all awesome really! You have such great sets!

Anonymous said...

What adorable birthday cards. Love the different colors that you used.

Sunflower Stamper said...

Just wanted to drop a quick note and say I love your creations! They are always sooo sharp! Keep up the good work. From a new regular reader!

Kelly L said...

These are terrific cards. I love both color choices. You rock, girl! Don't ya just love coral? That is one of my faves too!! :) Kelly

Anonymous said...

These are super cute. Thanks for showing us how creative you are.

laos348 said...

Great layout - I like both versions.

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Great layout! I hope you don't mind if I case your blue birthday cards. You can never have enough birthday cards around!