Thursday, December 06, 2007

"Fore Your Birthday"


This is the card that goes with the golf gift set I am working. I think he is cute. I don't have this fella but Kristine sent him to me so I could make the gift set. The decorative paper is from the DCWV summer stack. Totally a guy color. I stamped the golfer on the paper and cut out his shorts. I colored the image with SU Markers. Today I went out looking for scratch pads and RSVP pens at walmart. They are out of the scratch pads that I use and it doesn't look like they carry them anymore. I did get the pens though. Then I went to staples and got some scratch pads and some other paper for another project that I can't wait to share with you.
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Stampin' Up
Paper: Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Mellow Moss, Whisper White, DCWV DP
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers

1 comments:

Kelly L said...

Wow, Rochelle. That dp is perfect for those shorts, and I love how you used it on the bottom of the card too. This is going to be a terrific set. :) Good job, girl! Hope you get a chance to "play" with some of your own things instead of all these gift sets you are making . . . hmm, maybe after the new year ;)