Thursday, December 13, 2007

"Amethyst Christmas Snowflake"



Ok, I think I got it. This is not exactly what I had in mind but it totally works. Plus it is easy and pretty. Of course I had to add some stickles on the snowflakes and I just had to use the cuttlebug. I cut all my pieces out today and later tonight I will stamp, glitter, and put together. Whew! Talk about last minute.
Stamps: Snowflakes
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Walmart White
Ink: Almost Amethyst
Accessories: Silver Brad, Stickles, SU Circle Punches, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, White Grosgrain, Silver Cord

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! But I'm a sucker for anything in the purple family! Really- I think this would be a great card done in other colors as well.

Dottie K. said...

So pretty. Love the snowflakes and of course the cuttlebug folder. I used that on some of my cards. You can't go wrong with that. :)

Ticia said...

Very very NICE !

JoAnna Goodman said...

This card came together perfect! (I'm getting a cutlebug for Christmas....Yippee!!!)

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Love it! Very pretty!