Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Tea For Two"


Here is the card that I came up with for the tea gift set that I am making. I really like how it came out. I broke out the sage shadow. I think I have used it once. I think, I'm not really sure. But I kinda like it. It goes pretty good with pretty in pink and barley banana. The tea cup stamp I borrowed, it is from PSX. This gift set is going to be cute. I added some dots around the scallop with the SU gel pen. It really pulled it together.
Stamps: Something To Celebrate, PSX
Paper: Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink, Barley Banana, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black, Sage Shadow
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, SU Markers, Silver Cord, Light Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Giga and Mega Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punches

7 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

That is very, very, very, very, very pretty!

JoAnna Goodman said...

I love how you used your Cuttlebug on the card front. It really gives it that something special. My mom got me a Cuttlebug for Christmas and I can't wait to use it!

Bonnie said...

I LOVE this card Rochelle. It is soooo pretty! It looks like a heck of a lot of work!! Your creations are gorgeous (in case you didn't know :) )

Doris said...

Perfect card to go with your gift--and beautiful too!

Kristine Reynolds said...

I just love all these gift sets you are making! They are great!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle - I really love this card! So cute! I can see doing almost the same thing with one of the coffee cups from any of the SU! "coffee" sets. I have a cute sentiment stamp that says, "and on the 8th day God created coffee" that would be really cute. Think I'll have to work up something like that this evening!
Thanks for sharing!
Rhonda

Nancy said...

OMGoodness...this is just lovely!