Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"Snowman M&M Pull Up Holder"


Here is a M&M holder that I made for another gift set. I swear I have gift set orders coming out of my ears right now. I haven't even started my Christmas cards. Oh well, I like making gifts more than cards anyway so I am having a good time. I think this is the cutest M&M holder I have made so far. I love it. I silver embossed the snowflakes and added liquid applique for the snow under the snowman. The snowman stamp is from Flaky Friends. I inked it with marker so I would only have this one instead of the group. I also used the aqua painter with cool caribbean re-inker to color the snowman. I posted the directions for you in case you want to make some too.

Stamps: Flaky Friends
Paper: Regal Rose, Cool Caribbean, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Cool Caribbean
Accessories: SU Markers, Liquid Applique, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Light Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, M&M's, Rectangle Hand Punch, Circle Hand Punch

7 comments:

Kelly L said...

This is really cute, Rochelle. Hmm, no Christmas cards yet, girl? Ahhh boy, it seems you do more for others and neglect your own cards. You might want to check out SCS's Christmas Card Challenge in the challenges. They are making a list of names now. It is all up to you. The challenge is to make and post 10 cards per month. Check it out. I did it this year and plan to do it again next year. I had 110 Christmas cards this year but gave about half of them away to different groups for our soldiers. Still, I will only need about 40-50 to send out.

Alhambra Club said...

These are fantastic, love all your gift sets.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Lovely gift sets so beautiful ,Dawnx

Jennifer Jackson said...

this is super cute!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Love these! You've done a great job, as always! I may just have to give these a try!
(Don't feel alone, I've got orders, orders, orders and no Christmas cards yet, either.)LOL

Bonnie said...

These are so cool, Rochelle! and I just love M & M's!

crazy4mycrafts said...

These are cute Rochelle! Good gift idea!