Thursday, November 08, 2007

"Hello Dippy Debbie"

My surgery went great. It was way better than I thought it would be. "Tracy Tumor" is gone and now I have "Dippy Debbie" When they removed the tumor it left a dip in my arm that looks like someone took a bite out of my arm. LOL It is quite funny. My apologies to anyone named Debbie, it was just the first D name that popped into my head when I saw the dip in my arm. I had to name it. I really did. Ha ha ha. This will in no way effect my stamping. It has been 7 hours since I had it taken out and there is no pain at all. I asked the doctor what "Tracy" looked like and he showed it to me when he took it out. It was kinda funny looking. It was sort of a yellowish red color. I thought it looked kinda like a tiny brain. I know that sounds gross but it really wasn't. Maybe I watched too many episodes of CSI and stuff like that doesn't bother me anymore. It was about the size of a walnut and very squishy. I hope I didn't gross anyone out. I hope you had a couple laughs instead. I know I am giggling as I am typing. Thank you for all your thoughts, prayers, e-mails, and for thinking of me today. You are all so sweet. I am glad that I have such wonderful friends. Even if I have never met them.

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Glad to hear it is behind you an you are doing well. Guess you and Debbie will have the weekend to bond. Didi not gross me out at all.

dawnmercedes said...

guess I"m behind on my blog reading! hope you are recoving nicely!

Kristine Reynolds said...

It's 4 AM and I can't sleep so I am up surfing blogs...yours made me crack up! Thanks! And, glad to hear everything went well.