Friday, November 02, 2007

"Ellie The Elephant"


I made this card a while ago. I haven't stamped in a couple days. So I had to dig out a card from the file of not posted. LOL The polka dot ribbon matches the polka dot brads. They came as a set. I don't have a greeting on this one either. No surprise. I don't think this is a card I can send because the brads are HUGE!! But it is cute for one of the girls to give to a friend or something. I will be working on some gift sets this weekend. I hope to post them next week. I also have stamp camp on Saturday so I should have some new cards from that as well. So thanks for sticking with me. I don't want to jinx it but today is the first day in 6 1/2 weeks that I don't have a headache. Woo Hoo!
Stamps: Wild About You, Canvas
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Going Grey, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Dotted Ribbon, Dotted Brad, Word Window Punch, Giga Scallop Punch, CM Oval & Cutting Tools, Gelly Roll Glitter Pen

2 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

Rochelle- So glad you are feeling better. Hope you have a great weekend!

Kristine Reynolds said...

I love all the cards you've made with this set! Glad the (shhh) headaches gone!