Friday, November 09, 2007

"Birthday Gift Set"


I made this for a blogging friend's daughter for her birthday. She doesn't know it is coming so I can't wait until she gets it. I got the lunch tins earlier this year at JoAnn's for $1 and the notebooks I have had forever. I got them at Target. Of course I had to use my favorite paper. It really matches the tin. I used Modge Podge to adhere the paper on the tin and on both notebooks. Super easy and very fast. I love how it turned out. Apparently so did my daughter Katie. I had to make her one as well.

Stamps: Pocket Fun, All About U
Paper: Ballet Blue, Real Red, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Bo Bunny DP
Ink: Basic Black, Ballet Blue, Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Hershey Nuggets, Ziploc Baggie, Brad, Lunch Tin, Modge Podge, Sponge Paint Brush, Notebooks, RSVP Pen, Microbeads, Tacky Tape

11 comments:

Kelly L said...

Oh, this set is very cute. I have one of them--given to me as a gift to alter, and I wish I had a second one, as I have 2 nieces. I am having a terrible time thinking of gifts for them for Christmas. One girl gets everything she wants--spoiled rotten, and the other needs practical things she can use! I think these would be good ideas for either one of them. Thanks! :) Kel

Kelly L said...

oops, should have read my own post first before hitting publish comment--*one of them* refers to the cute little tin :)

Alhambra Club said...

What fantastic goodies, she will love it, you are so sweet.

CreativeMish said...

What a fun little set! That paper is perfectly pretty!!

Unknown said...

I love your creation, very nice. Glad "Tracy" is gone and hope you are feeling great!

dawnmercedes said...

I love making gift sets too...GREAT COLORS here!

My Paper World said...

Wow! LOVE the colours! This set is absolutely beautiful!

dawnmercedes said...

Got the PIF package today! Many thanks!! I love that bird stamp. Since I"ve been watching it on ebay, it's nice to have a couple of images!

Anonymous said...

Too, too, too cute!!!!! : )

JoAnna Goodman said...

You are to sweet for making this for Alyssa!! She loves it!!!

Kimberly said...

What a great gift set. Love the paper!