Saturday, November 03, 2007

"Be Merry"


I just noticed that this card is put together crooked. I think I need glasses. LOL I made this card today at stamp camp. Isn't it cute? For this card, I cut out all the ornaments and used pop dots to stick them on. I love it. I have this set and have had it since last year but I haven't even mounted it yet. Bad Rochelle!! I think I will have to mount it and make some more cards like this.
Stamps: Hung Up on the Holidays, Warm Words
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Summer Sun, Basic Black
Accessories: Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Su Dimensionals

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Rochelle ~ This is such a cute card!
I also have this set and I don't think I've used it yet. May have to do a CASE (whenever I get back into stamping).

Doris said...

It's not crooked--your eyes are going (lol)! Adorable card...

Melissa said...

It doesn't matter if it's crooked or not - it's fabulous all the same!

Sharon said...

I really like the ornament idea.It's really cute. I guess it's that time to start on my holiday cards.

Kelly L said...

Doesn't matter that it is crooked--that makes it handstamped, right?! :) It is very cute just the same.

P.S.--Your package is waiting in my kitchen for the mail carrier in the a.m. :) Let me know when you receive it.

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love that you cut out the ornaments.

Ret said...

What a great cute card!!! So bright & cheery. Lovely job!
tfs,
Ret
http://www.picturetrail.com/photos/crafty1ret

Amy said...

I love this! So cute. Sorry I haven't been comenting. I have been so busy. My google reader had almost 700 posts because I have been AWOL for a while. Love the cards you've been making. I always love checking your blog!

Amy