Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Roses in Winter Rak"


I made this yesterday for a RAK. I love love love Roses in Winter. I use it a lot for gift sets. I wish you could see how glittery it is. I put dots of stickles in the centers of the white flowers and rubbed stickles on all the flowers, including the ones in the nugget box. I made a wrapped Hershey bar, 3 nugget box, and gum wrapper.





Stamps: Roses in Winter
Paper: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Mellow Moss, Kraft White
Accessories: Crimper, Hershey Bar, Giga and Mega Scallop Oval, Stickles, Trident Gum, Word Window, Tacky Tape, SU Circle Punch, SU Scallop Punch, Hershey Nuggets, 3x1 Address Labels, White Organdy Ribbon,

8 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

I LOVE your gift sets!! So pretty.

Alhambra Club said...

These are awesome, that is a great stamp, love the gift set.

Melissa said...

Fabulous! These scream M-E-L-I-S-S-A! Way to go!

Nancy said...

This set is so pretty!
I need to start playing with Roses In Winter.

My Paper World said...

Love your gift sets, they are really pretty!

Kristine Reynolds said...

another great gift set!

Anonymous said...

These are just beautiful!

crazy4mycrafts said...

I love these!! The colors are great! What a wonderful gift!!