Monday, October 15, 2007

"A Kristine Card"


I don't have any of the My Favorite Things stamps...yet. I got this stamped image from Kristine. I also got the paper from Kristine. And I copied Kristine's layout from one of her "kick it up cards". So I named this card A Kristine card. I colored this with SU markers to match the paper. Which I think goes very well with this stamp. I am still trying to figure out why these people don't have heads. I don't think I will ever know the answer to that.



Stamps: My Favorite Things, So Many Sayings
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White, DP
Accessories: SU Markers, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love your card, yes MFT has headless people, have a couple of their sets.

Kristine Reynolds said...

You crack me up!!! I love this! And maybe it's because all of us stampers have lost our minds!!! That's what my DH would say!

Melissa said...

Fabulous Rochelle!