Friday, October 26, 2007

"Harvest Mix"


I don't have anything new to post today. The only thing I had left in my folder is this card I made for the September VSN. One of the challenges was to make a card with harvest mix candy colors. I don't care for this card at all. I think there is too much orange. But just cause I don't like it doesn't mean you won't like it right? So this is what I am posting today.
Stamps: Stampendous, Small Script
Paper: Only Orange, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Brown Dotted Sheer Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, CM Cutting Tools, Giga Scallop Punch, SU Markers, SU Large and Small Oval Punch

3 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

Rochelle -- this is a cute card. I like the 'harvest' color mix. The bees are too cute, as well.

Lauri said...

I think this card is very cute! The color combination is very halloweeny-!

crazy4mycrafts said...

I love this color combo! Those little bugs are sooo cute! Great card! Oh and I gave you the You Make Me Smile Award.. I know you have already rec'd it! Hugs!