Monday, October 08, 2007

"Gum Holder"


These are the gum holders that I made for the goodie bag. I will post the entire set tomorrow. These are so fun to make. Super easy and real cute. They are for the trident 5 piece packs of gum. I found a multi pack of 8 for I want to say $1.99 at Target. We made these at my stamp camp and I fell in love with them. I think I am going to make these with all my gift sets from now on. I was going back and forth on whether or not to get the SU scallop punch. Seeing how I have the Marvy ones. I didn't really think I needed it. Well, my demo has it and we used it for a few projects and I had to get it. It is so cute. I know I will use it a lot. The pumpkin stamp I used is from tag time. (retired)It fit perfect for the theme. I also added stickles on it so it would have some shimmer. Here are the directions for the gum holder.

Stamp: Tag Time
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punch, SU Markers, Stickles, Trident Gum, Velcro Dots

12 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

Rochelle- Absolutely love the gum holder! (I don't have the word window punch, so I've got to figure something else out to make these!) You did a great job!

Alhambra Club said...

fantastic, what great little gum holders, they would make such cute gifts.

Unknown said...

These are adorable!!! Great work!

CreativeMish said...

This is a fabulous idea! I'm going to make some for the girls at work!!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

These are adorable Rochelle!

Ticia said...

OHHHH super cute ! Great job.

Unknown said...

Yet another WONDERFUL idea, you are just full of great things. Thank you for posting these.

dawnmercedes said...

hey...thanks for the directions...I broke down and got the SU scallop too...arrives on friday...can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Great gift!

I'm just wondering how did you make the "word window" for holding the pack of gum? Is it a special punch?

Lisa

Rochelle W said...

yes, it is a punch. It is a stampin' up punch.

Anonymous said...

Rochelle, this is so cute but I can't figure out how you used the WW punch for the long side? Mine won't reach that part and if I fold over the bottom end then both pieces get punched? I feel so dumb - please help! Thanks! Kim

Rochelle W said...

Kim, What I meant about the long side was the longer side from the score lines. I don't know if that made sense. If not, e-mail me and I will send you a picture of what I am talking about.
Rochelle