Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"Thank You Gift"


I made this for a lady who purchased 10 nugget boxes from me as a thank you for her order. She saw my teacher nugget boxes on scs and asked if she could buy 10 of them. I hope she likes it. I am totally addicted to this paper. I made her a bag topper, wrapped Hershey bar, RSVP pen, and a notebook with her name on it. I didn't do too much stamping on these.I stamped the background of the Hershey Bar wrapper with the small outline flower from Simply Said but you can't really see it. The flower stamp that I used for everything else is from All About U, it matches the flower on the paper. The stamp on the bag topper says "just a little something for you" It is from Pocket Fun.
Stamps: Pocket Fun, All About U, Simply Said, Classic Alphabet
Paper: Ballet Blue, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Basic Black, Bo Bunny DP
Ink: Basic Black, Ballet Blue, Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Oval and Square Punch, Word Window Punch, SU Circle punch, Crimper, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Black Grosgrain, Silver Brads, SU Gel Pen, Micro Beads, Tacky Tape, RSVP Pen, Hershey Bar, Hershey Nuggets, 3x5 Notepad, 3x4 Ziploc Baggie,

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These are great, she will love them.

Michele Kovack said...

I agree....she WILL LOVE them! What a nice thing to do!

Ticia said...

Awesome set ! I love the colors.

Dottie K. said...

What an adorable set! Love the paper also. :)

jody said...

duh! how could she NOT love them.

JoAnna Goodman said...

Ok, Rochelle, I'm going to place an order from you just so you can make me a 'thank you' gift...heehee This set is great! I know she loved it!