Monday, September 24, 2007

"Just Be Claws"


I love this card. I think it is sooooo cute. I don't have this stamp. Kristine stamped it for me. I really want it. I think I have to get it. I brought back the cuttlebug. Did you miss it? LOL. I had this card design in my head for a while. I knew exactly how I was going to make this card. So I got done and I admired my cute card and went on with my day. Later I was looking at Kristine's SCS gallery and there was my card. Well, it was her card but it looked like mine. Actually mine looked like hers. That is why I had the idea in my head for this card. I had already seen it before. Man, I am such a dork. LOL Here is a link to Kristine's card.
Stamps: Gina K
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Giga and Mega Oval punch, SU Gel Pen, Prisma Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Blending Stumps, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Hahaha! I love it Rochelle! The sentiment always makes me smile because it's right on with my sense of humor.

Many Blessings!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love this set also, know what you mean about layouts so many out there.

Anonymous said...

So adorable! I love everything about it!

crazy4mycrafts said...

This is super cute Rochelle!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Super cute!!