Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Halloween Nugget Boxes"


These are the nugget boxes I made for the teachers and the aids. Molly has two teachers and two aids in her class. Sarah has just one teacher. Looks like I have an extra one. Hmmmmm.... how did that happen? LOL I am going to make some thing this weekend for the ladies in the office since I have the classroom treats and teachers treats done so early. I love making these and people love receiving them. I love the blue and orange together. I just can't get enough of this paper. Here are the directions for a ton of different size boxes.
Stamps: Tags so Much
Paper: Basic Black, Only Orange, Ballet Blue, DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Large and Small Tag Punch, Silver Cord, Black Organdy Ribbon, Hershey Nuggets,

6 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

I really need to learn how to make these!

crazy4mycrafts said...

These are super cute Rochelle! Can I work in the office? LOL. I love the color combo you are using!

Ticia said...

How cute is that? Great job!

Alhambra Club said...

These are great, love that paper

Bella Rose Creations said...

OMG these are soo cute!!! Wait a minute...you work too! Argh...what do I do with my day ;-) Seriously I wish I was one of those teachers or aids.

Corie said...

These are so cute -- love the bag toppers too! You are so creative!!