Thursday, August 23, 2007

"Ugly Bird in Purple"


I know "Ugly Bird" is getting cuter. I like him in purple. I got the primas from Joann's on clearance a while back. My friend Shelly told me to make the image crooked. I was apprehensive at first. I like straight lines. But it was a good call by her. I like the card. The greeting is a Penny Black stamp I also picked up on vacation. I also added stickles on his belly. You know me, I love stickles.
Stamps: Hero Arts, Penny Black
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Prima, Brad, Stickles, Embossing Folders, Cuttlebug

7 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Stop picking on that bird, I think he is adorable, love your card and pretty bird.

Melissa said...

Super cute Rochelle!

Allison Rankin said...

I think we should sing "Ugly Bird" here the way Phoebe would sing "Smelly Cat" on Friends.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very cute. Love purple...I don't use purple enough.

CreativeMish said...

ugly bird is "plum purdy"

Bella Rose Creations said...

He's growing on me as well...purple is definitely his color! Can I just say those little gifts you make for your daughters BD parties and teachers, are really cool! 3-D stuff is my favorite items to make!

Sharon said...

This bird is not so ugly! I think the purple goes great with him. It make him kind of attractive!! LOL