Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"Ugly Bird in Pink"


You asked for it. More "Ugly Bird" When I got the "Ugly Bird" stamp, I didn't like him. So I challenged myself to learn to like him and to make cute cards with him. I love how this one turned out. I love the colors. I have made 6 cards with him and each one is better than the one before. I colored "Ugly Bird" with markers and filled in his belly with stickles. I think it is cute. I hope you all have a great day. Stay tuned for more "Ugly Bird"
Stamps: Hero Arts, Stampendous
Paper: Real Red, Pixie Pink, Only Orange, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Stickles, Red, Orange, & Pink Gingham Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

6 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Ugly Bird is growing on me. You'll have to bring him to So. CA when you come so I can play with him. That sentiment stamp is really cute too!

Alhambra Club said...

Poor bird, he is not ugly bird, he is adorable. Great card.

Allison Rankin said...

I love this guy and have yet to track him down at my LSS! Nice card!

Mary said...

Your ugly bird is cute. :) I love that you used red, pink and orange card-stock together. I would never have tried that. It looks awesome.

Mary

Heather said...

I would never buy that stamp if I saw it at the store but your cards are really cute and make me think twice about that stamp!

Anonymous said...

Heather, your 'ugly bird' stamps are wonderful!! I just discovered I had that stamp tucked away in my HA drawer...time to bring him out! Keep on posting....love what you are doing!