Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"Smile and Say Hello"


Here is another card I made on vacation. I almost posted them all. I think I have three left. Then I guess I will have to start making cards again. I haven't stamped since we got back. Well, I did one SCS challenge but that is it. I hope to stamp this weekend. I need to get a jump start on class room treats for Halloween and Christmas. I have a kindergartner and a first grader. So I will be making 40 total of what ever I plan to do. Uff da. (Minnesotan slang) LOL


Stamps: Stamping Bella, Hero Arts
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Ballet Blue
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders, Blue Gingham Ribbon, SU Markers

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love the color combo you used on Bella.

Karen said...

I just love that bella! Great card! Love the embossing

Melissa said...

I'm a proud recipient of this beauty and it's awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Bella card, I have really enjoyed seeing all your beautiful creations, you are such an inspiration to me! All the treats that you make for your children are just wonderful!