Friday, August 31, 2007

SC139


This is my card for SC139. I used the hat boxes from cool cat as presents. I should have used close to cocoa for the words happy birthday instead of celery because you can't really see them. I distressed the edges of the layers and sponged chocolate chip over the card and all the layers. I really like this look. This card isn't my "style" but I really like how it turned out.




Stamps: Cool Cat, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Paper: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Bo Bunny DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery
Accessories: SU Markers, Sponges, Hodgepodge Hardware, Primas, Celery Grosgrain, Distressing Tool

3 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

You did a great job on the card -- I love how you distressed it!

Kristina Lewis said...

This is gorgeous! I love the "shabby chic" look. It reminds me of Rachel Ashwell. I alsways find inspiration on your blog!!

Corie said...

I love the distress -- shabby chic -- look to this card. Great inspiration!!