Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"Puppy Birthday"


I made this for my neighbors daughter for her 6th birthday. She loves dogs. The dog stamp is the stampendous clear stamps. The greeting is a Hero Arts stamp. The paw embossing is done with the Fiskers texture plates. I was going to do the whole background but it is hard to use the texture plates and the tool with the SU paper because it is to thick. So I just used a stylus and did them all by hand. That way I could only do half of the card and do it like I wanted. I think it turned out cute.
Stamps: Stampendous Clear Stamps, Hero Arts
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: SU Markers, Giga and Mega Scallop Square, Red Gingham and Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Fiskers Texture Plates, Stylus, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a cute card, love the embossed paws on the side of the card.

JoAnna Goodman said...

Again, you did a great job! This card is adorable! My daughter loves dogs, too!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love those puppy paws!

Theresa said...

Oh, so cute!!!! Love the brown & red together!!!

Mark said...

Awwwww...this is so cute! I love the little paw prints!!!

Sharon said...

This card turned out great! I really like the paw prints. It makes the card.