Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"Monkey Love"


I love these monkeys. I got this stamp when I was in MN at a place called Anchor Paper. It was by far the best stamp store I went to in MN. They are a huge paper distributor. They have a warehouse attached that sells bulk paper and envelopes. I was in awe when I went in there. I bought a box of 250 envelopes for $21 and they look just like SU's envelopes. They also sell paper scraps for $1 a pound. I think they are the left over scraps from projects that they have done for companies. They are odd sizes and they have different ones daily. I found all the stamps that were on my wish list there. I spent $97 and Shelly spent a little over $100. We were talking to the girls at the register about how much I loved the store and that I was from out of town. They were super nice. They gave each of us free stuff. I got a 5 pack of ribbon, a Jolee's sticker pack, and a single Hero Arts stamp. Shelly got a 5 pack of ribbon and a set of clear stamps. I am pretty sure we both got about $10 in free stuff. I am so going back there the next time I am in MN.
Stamps: Stampendous
Paper: Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders, Brown Gingham Ribbon, SU Markers

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These monkey's are adorable, love the colors you used, what a great idea paper by the pound, can always use more scraps (?)

Crafty in Calgary said...

This is a great card!

Unknown said...

What town was this store in? Sounds like a great spot to check out. I need to go check it out the next time I am there or my Sister goes to visit my Nephew.

crazy4mycrafts said...

Rochelle! This card is so stinkin cute!! I love the monkies! They're great!

Ashley said...

OH HOW CUTE! I love those monkeys!!!! Have a great day! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com