Saturday, August 11, 2007

"Bling Bling Bella"


I love the look of this card. I found the bling at Archiver's and I thought I would use it on this card. I cuttlebugged the background and colored the image with SU Markers. I also had to use my black dotted ribbon. I just love it. I think the card turned out great. I made this one while I was on vacation in MN. The greeting stamp is from Hero Arts. It is from a 6 pack of greeting stamps.
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Hero Arts
Paper: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Dotted Ribbon, Bling, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders

12 comments:

Melissa said...

So sweet Rochelle! I can't get enough of Bellas and yet, I don't own any! Odd huh?

Excellent job!

Nancy said...

Ohhhh I realy, really love this bling a bella! And she's purple too!
Is that a new CB background folder I see?
Hmmm I may have to go shopping. *grin*
Great job!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love this card. The sentiment is really cute and the bling is great.

Maria said...

Ooh how pretty. I love the blings on the embossed flowers! Great job!

Maria

Risa said...

Hi Rochelle!
I think that your cards are amazing! I love the Bella and that monkey is so cute!!!! I will definately be back to see more of your cards.
Pleased to meet you!
Malieta:)

Corie said...

I LOVE this card -- FANTASTIC colors!!!!! Love the bling too.

Anne said...

AWESOME touch with the floral bling my friend! I received a package of these in some "happy mail"... However, I've been "hoarding" them! *wink*

Hugs,
Anne :)

Anonymous said...

Fun Bling! I don't think I've ever seen that folder? Gonna have to stop at Michael's today. :o)

Kristina Lewis said...

This is so beautiful! I just love it!

Unknown said...

Love the bling, I missed it when I was there am going to have to go back;) Love the card great job!

Samm said...

I love this one! she looks really good in the darker colours.

Samm
x

Crafty in Calgary said...

What a pretty Bella card- I love the bling!!