Thursday, August 09, 2007

"All My Goodies"


This is all the goodies that I bought while on vacation. I hit the jackpot. I got lots of gingham and dotted ribbon. My Joann's has the gingham ribbon but doesn't have the dotted ribbon. So I got a lot of black and brown. I also got tons of stamps. Stampendous and Hero Arts were the most popular with me. My Michael's doesn't have the clear stampes either so I had to take advantage of that deal. I also got two new cuttlebug embossing folders, and two die cuts for the cuttlebug. I found a bunch of colored brads too that match the SU paper..... so I got them too. I really had a blast shopping. I did have a couple things on my list before I arrived. I mainly wanted the clear stamps and a couple of the stampendous stamps. I got a lot more than I bargained for, that's for sure. Not pictured is a box of 250 envelopes that I got for $21. They look just like SU's envelopes. I also got some clear envelopes and some of those plastic covers. They are like the checkbook covers but they are for gift cards. They are hard to explain so I will have to make some this weekend and show you what I am talking about.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME! I wish we lived near each other, I have a feeling we could have a great time stamping together!!!! I'm a big buyer, too!!! :)

Alhambra Club said...

Oh my how great, good for you and see that you also hit the $ bin at Michaels or Joann's

Melissa said...

Jackpot baby!

Maria said...

Wow, I love all the stuff you got! Isn't shopping for stamping and card making stuff so much fun? It's like therapy!! Haha!

Maria

Kristine Reynolds said...

Tony doesn't read your blog does he? You got a haul!!! Love all the ribbon! Can't wait to play when I see you in September for VSN!

Sharon said...

Wow!!! You look like you had a ball shopping. Good for you!!

dawnmercedes said...

holy moly...we are never going to hear from you with all these new goodies! be sure to post some fabulous creations once in a while!

Risa said...

Wow!!!!!!I just spent $150.00 on a SU order. I "stuff" wasn't nearly as much as this!!!

Corie said...

WOW-- lots of goodies

Anne said...

I MISSED YOU while you were on VACA my friend! Ooh-la-la... can't wait to see what you continue to come-up with all your brandy new toys! *wink*

Hugs,
Anne :)

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow!!! You hit the jackpot! I know you're gonna have fun with it!

Crafty in Calgary said...

Well done! Yahoo for a wonderful vacation of shoppin' for Rubbah and goodies!!

Cheryl said...

Wow!!! What a fun vacation. I hope to be able to pick up a few things when I go on vacation next month.