Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"Love Ya Bunches!"


I made this card for my nephew. He is 3 and my sister always calls him a monkey. I borrowed this set from my demo. I didn't know if I would like to get it so I am borrowing it to see. I think it is cute and I could make a lot of cards for my little "monkey" if I did get it, so we will see. I stamped the images but the white was so bright that it didn't quite look good so I sponged some close to cocoa on it and I like how it looks now. Those sponges really make a difference. Of course I had to use the cuttlebug embossing folders too. I so love these.
Stamps: Monkey Business
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke, Summer Sun
Accessories: Word Window, Silver Brads, Sponges, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

He is so cute, great card, I have seen lots of cute monkey cards, there are out there.

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Way cute card!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very cute card Rochelle!

Ticia said...

Super cute card! My son collects monkeys. I keep thinking I need this set.

Linda SS said...

Great job on this card - everything came together so perfectly.

Ila said...

This is So Cute! love everything you've done here.