Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"A Warm Hello"


I really love this paper. I got it at Joann's the other day. It is textured with glitter. The banana strip does really match the paper in person even if it doesn't look like it. Also FYI, I colored the dress bashful blue but when I added the stickles, it looks amethyst. I also colored the flowers celery and banana but they don't look like it either. Man, my scanner really does a number on my cards sometimes. Oh well. I found a jeweled brad that goes perfect with the paper and the prima flower that I got from my friend Kristine, she is way to good to me.
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Greeting (unknown)
Paper: Bashful Blue, Barley Banana, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Basic Black, Barley Banana
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Punch, SU Markers, Stickles, Prima, Jeweled Brad

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, that paper is so Bella, love your flower with the bling.

Lorie said...

Great card...so cute! :0)

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very cute card Rochelle. I am so glad you are getting some use out of the goodies I sent you...you deserve them!

I colored a bunch of Bella's on my trip this week so hopefully I can get some cards made this weekend.

Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Great card, gotta get that bella, you've just convinced me!