Sunday, June 24, 2007

"Thank You Dragonfly"


I got this dragonfly stamp for my birthday. It is from Great Impressions. I stamped it with versamark and embossed with silver detail EP. The pretty pink ribbon I got from my friend Kristine for my birthday. It matches so well. Thanks Kristine. I colored the image with markers. I had a corneal transplant a couple years ago and sometimes my eyes don't always work so well. I can't tell that things are crooked until I scan. Oh well. It still is cute. I stamped the greeting in Almost Amethyst and punched it out with the 1 1/4th circle punch and layered it on matching cardstock punched out with the 1 3/8th circle punch. I punched out the flower in Pretty in Pink and used a pop dot to give it some dimension.
Stamps: Great Impressions, Riveting (hostess), Canvas
Paper: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Versamark
Accessories: Silver Detail EP, Heat Gun, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 SU Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Pink Making Memories Ribbon, SU Markers

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love the pink and green combo, the stamp is great, wonderful card

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love this card. Very pretty.