Monday, June 04, 2007

"My mother, my friend"


I made this card for my mom. I just wanted her to know that I am thinking about her. She is going through a tough time right now. The assisted living place that my grandma is living in didn't work out, so my mom was trying to find her another place and wasn't having much luck until now. My mom is pretty stressed out and I wanted to put a smile on her face with a card. I send her cards all the time but this one is a little more special.


Stamps: Send a Celebration (SAB 06) Everyday Flexible Phrases
Paper: Cameo Coral, Basic Black, Whisper White, Barley Banana
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Giga & Mega Scallop Circle Punch, SU Markers, Grosgrain Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Silver Cord, Hand Held Circle Punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Very, very pretty card Rochelle! What a thoughtful daughter you are!

Alhambra Club said...

what a wonderful card, and sue it will add some sunshine to your mother's day. How sweet

Ila said...

Very Pretty! I'm sure your mother will love it.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love the way you used the work window punches...beautiful!

dawnmercedes said...

I love this!

Hope you've been doing well...I have been out of the blog reading habit!

crazy4mycrafts said...

This card is just YUMMMM!