Sunday, June 24, 2007

"I got my Bella's"


My Bella's came, my Bella's came. Woo Hoo!!!! This is the first one I inked up. I love this card. I got the heart cuttlebug embossing folder for my birthday and it goes so perfect with Balloon Bella. I colored her dress and balloons with pretty in pink and then went over them with crystal stickles. It is sooooo pretty and shiny. I also added magenta stickles to her bows and the loops on her dress. I tried to give her shoes but every time I made the line one leg was longer than the other so I had to compensate and then the other leg was longer. Now they are boots. Bad eyes. LOL Oh well. I am thinking that is why Tony doesn't let me cut his hair any more either. One side was shorter then the other so I cut the other side then that side was shorter than the other, now he pays for his cuts. Ha ha ha.
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Light Pink Dotted Ribbon, Stickles, Stamp-A-Ma- Jig, SU Markers

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not much into Bella's, but she is totally cute! (even with boots)

Alhambra Club said...

She is so cute and that embossed background is perfect with her.

Dottie K. said...

She is so cute. I just got my first (2) Bellas. I'm having fun with them. Love her with the background. I have that template - may have to get her. I really enjoy your blog. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love what you've done with the bella! You've made the cuttlebug perfect! It's too cute for words!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love her! Nice card!