Tuesday, June 19, 2007

"Goodie Bag ~ Bag Topper"


Molly turns 5 on the 25th. We are having a birthday party for her Saturday. She invited some of the kids from the neighbor hood and from her preschool. We are getting a bounce house and grilling hot dogs and burgers. It should be fun. At this age birthday parties are just big play dates anyway so the parents usually stay. So we just invited the kids and their families. Glad we got the yard done so it looks nice. I really have no idea how many are coming so I am making 12 goodie bags for the girls and 6 goodie bags for the boys. I just noticed that I only got 11 of the girl bag toppers in the picture. Oops. I should have had these done last week but I am so last minute lately. Stay tuned, I will post the rest of the items as I get them made. I am also making wrapped Hershey bars, covered 3 x 5 notepads, and beaded pens.

Stamps: Wild About You
Paper: Regal Rose, Yo Yo Yellow, Basic Black, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Yo Yo Yellow, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Black Brads, Jeweled Brads, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, 3 x 4 Ziploc Bagggies

9 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun! I love these kinds of posts!

Alhambra Club said...

These turned out really cute. Have fun on Saturday.

Adelina said...

Adorable! I really like the way they turned out. TFS

Lorie said...

Super cute toppers and love the bouncy idea! :0)

crazy4mycrafts said...

I love these little goody bags!! Tell Molly happy birthday!! The bounce house sounds so fun... I'd like to come and play, but if I did I'd probably pee my pants jumping on that thing!! Getting old sucks!! Happy birthday to you too Rochelle!

Anonymous said...

You always have such cool stuff. I love to look at your blog. THanks for all of the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! Can't wait to see the rest. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!!! These are GREAT!Elizabeth Glass

crazy4mycrafts said...

These are so much fun to make!!
I've made some before that have pencils and pixie sticks in them.. a back-to-school gift. I love making them. Thanks for sharing them. I'll have to make some more. Haven't made them in about 5 years!