Sunday, May 13, 2007

"Look What I Got"


I got a photo studio in a box for Mother's Day. Woo Hoo. I am so excited. I can put my digital camera on the tripod that it comes with and take pictures of my stuff with that. It comes with two different colored backgrounds but I am going to get the black and white one too. It comes with blue and gray. I used to take pictures of things other than cards on a black towel set up on my couch. Now I can take them more professionally. It comes with lights too. I am completely set.

10 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

ooh, what a clever Mday gift. Great job using the embossing folders too. I don't have a cuttlebug so I'll admire from a far!

Anonymous said...

congrats on a GREAT gift, Rochelle! I look forward to seeing how you use it. :)
smiles!
~Jody

Jan Scholl said...

I have wanted someting similar but my son scared me off of it. Is the quality there and what sort of warranty does it come with for the lights? did you buy it locally or online? I need to keep shipping to a minimum or buy at the stores in town. Very interested I am.

Michelle D. said...

Wow, Rochelle, this is awesome! I'm sure you're going to have lots of fun playing with this new toy, and no doubt you'll get plenty of use from it! Happy Mother's Day!

Melissa said...

Woo-hoo!!!

Anonymous said...

THAT! is cool.

Kristine Reynolds said...

It looks pretty cool...let us know how it works out.

Marie said...

oh you LUCKY DUCK!!! How fabulous! I will have to go check it out. Let us know how it works out for you!

doverdi said...

Great gift. I usually take my pictures with a white cloth draped on the couch.

Anne said...

What a wonderfully useful gift for a very lucky lady! I've had my eye on these since Taylor received one for Christmas and almost burned down their apartment! I'm still interested however! Don't forget to give us a pro's and con's review my friend! *wink*

Hugs,
Anne :)