Monday, May 07, 2007

"Happy Birthday Fishy Fishy"


I am having so much fun with my embossing folders. I do not have a cuttle bug. I am using my sizzix for the embossing. I found out the hard way that it doesn't work with out the converter kit, so if you have a sizzix and embossing folders, you need to get the converter kit. It is a metal piece that attaches to the part that comes down. It is magnetic so it won't come off. Then you can do the same embossing as if you had a cuttle bug. It's funny, I have always thought I was a soft subtle person but when I go back and look at my cards, it turns out that I am a bold bright girl. I really like these colors together. I don't know who this is for yet but I will put it with all the others that don't have homes yet.
Stamps: Fishy Friends, Something to Celebrate
Paper: Only Orange, Real Red, Pink Passion
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Marvy Giga and Mega Scallop Circle Punches, SU Circle Punches, Cuttle Bug Embossing Folders, SU Markers, SU Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver cord

2 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

ok, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this card! That cuttlebug is perfect for the fishy's. I gotta get this one!!!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

cute!

Bety :)