Friday, May 11, 2007

"For Roman"


I made this card for my nephew Roman. He is 3 years old. He lives in Minnesota so I don't get to see him very much, but I do send him cards. He loves to get mail. Hey, who doesn't? I know he will like this card. I punched the scallop square out and put dots around the scallops with the gel pen. It really makes it pop. I stamped the lion in Real Red twice and then once in Tempting Turquoise. Then I cut out the turquoise mane and glued it on the red one. Then I cut out the other red face and glued it on to the old one. I think it looks cute.

Stamps: Wild About You
Paper: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Red Gingham Ribbon, Silver Cord, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Word Window, Giga and Mega Scallop Square, SU Gel Pen

2 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

This is very cute! I can tell you are seriously addicted to those embossing folders!!!

elimas said...

This is a realy cute idea. I can see that you are really getting some use from your Cuttlebug! Your nephew is lucky to get such a cute card in the mail.