Wednesday, May 09, 2007

"Fishy Fishy 2"


I decided to make another fishy friends card only this time making it boy colors. My neighbor came over tonight and we stamped till we cramped. It was so fun. I don't know how many cards we made between last night and tonight. We made like 4-6 of each style to keep in our stash. Seriously, I need to start sending them out. Lately I seem to love my cards too much to send them. I think you all know how I feel. Molly is going to a birthday party next weekend and it is for a brother and sister. I think I will give them each a fish card.
Stamps: Fishy Friends, Something to Celebrate
Paper: Yo Yo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Marvy Giga and Mega Scallop Circle Punches, SU Circle Punches, Cuttle Bug Embossing Folders, SU Markers, SU Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver cord

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh....I like this color combo. It's too cute!

Kristine Reynolds said...

This is really cute too!