Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"Birthday Bellas"


I seriously need some new greeting stamps. Even I am getting sick of using the same ones over and over. The paper I used on all of these is from the Summer Pack DCWV from Joann's. I don't have any Bella's but my good friend Kristine was kind enough to let me stamp some when we got together last month in LA.
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Everyday Flexible Phrases,
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, SU markers

This one I really like. I love the colors of the paper. I am not so sure about the ladies outfits. I wouldn't wear those colors but they look good on them.
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Warmest Regards
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Green Galore, Basic Black, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Primas, Stickles

This one I am not so happy with. The idea was so much cutier in my head. I guess I like it except for the greeting. I stamped it with the white kraft pad but I didn't think it was dark enough so I went over it with my SU gel pen. That was a mistake. I don't like how it looks now. It totally looks like I drew it myself. Oh well, live and learn I guess. I like the retro look of the paper and I knew it would go with cosmo bella
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Warmest Regards
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Kraft White, Basic Black
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Square, SU Gel Pen, Paper Piercer, SU Markers

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Fabulous Bellas! I really like Cosmobella in red and think that's one of the next colors I'm going to use with her!

Kristine Reynolds said...

I love all of these! I think javabellas are my favorite. I love the colors you used with them and the primas too!

Anonymous said...

Great cards, Rochelle. They are all beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love the DP on all of these! Super cute!

Amy said...

Tag, you're it!

Heather said...

These cards are so cute! I do not have Bellas either, but I too have a friend who feld sorry for me! I also bought this paper pack --- isn't it awesome??? I have had sooo much fun playing!

Kristine said...

You really have a knack with those bellas!! :) Great looking cards there...and I LOVE your blog!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your Bellas! But then you know I love all your cards - the ones you don't like are better than my best! You are my stamping hero!

My Bellas are on order! Wish they were here now!

Thanks for sharing your Bellaspiration!
Rhonda

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

These are so adorable!! LOVE all the patterned paper! Great job!