Tuesday, April 24, 2007

"Totes for Teachers"


My neighbor and I made 87 of these totes for one part of the PTA teacher appreciation week. They are going to be stuffed with tissue paper and a Starbucks gift card will go inside. The blue ones are for the men teachers and the green ones are the for the women. They turned out great. A lot of work but cute. I couldn't take a picture of them all because the rest are at my neighbors. We split up the work.

Stamps: Little Pieces, Seeing Spots
Paper: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, Basic Black, Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Bluebird and Celery Grosgrain Ribbon

I hope these directions aren't too confusing.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

These totes are just way too cute!!!
The teachers will definitely appreciate receiving this gift. This gift is much easier than what I'm making for teacher appreciation week. Great Job!
Wow...you and your neighbor sure do have a lot of kids. LOL

Tautchia said...

These are awesome!!! It is great that you are doing something so wonderful for the teachers. I'm sure they will love them!

Tami Grandi said...

LOVE THESE!! I would so love to receive one of these in my mailbox at school. Oh, and feel free to post the pic of the blog candy. I sent it out today- let me know when you get it!

Michelle D. said...

These are awesome, Rochelle!! I need to get around to making these. The teachers are going to LOVE and so appreciate them!!

Marie said...

Super cute! I LOVE these...i cannot wait to case it! Thanks for posting the directions!